So my last journal was written nearly two years ago. Lazy much?
A lot can change in almost two years.
- I'm not nearly 18, I'm nearly 20. That's a scary thought.
- I bought my MacBook Pro in July 2010. I got it the day I failed my driving test. Cheered me up a bit.
- After eventually passing my driving test the following month, I became the taxi driver for my friendship group.
- I'm not studying IT anymore. It was awful.
- I failed two of my five IT subjects.
- I changed to Education (Majoring in IT) at the end of my first semester of IT. I'm now 2nd year in Ed.
- I bought my first smartphone in August 2010 and became a phone person. It was a Nokia E63. It was unbreakable.
- I bought an iPhone abut two weeks ago.
- Not because I broke the E63, but because I became addicted to 'Draw Something' on my sister's iPhone.
- I've made many, many mistakes and learned many valuable lessons.
- I met some amazing (and not-so-amazing) people along the way.
- I've had to get two new pairs of glasses, because my eyesight is just awful.
- I've earned myself THREE parking fines in the three years I've been at uni.
- This is despite the fact that I park in 40min parking all day. I'm so fearless.
- In March 2011 I bought my Olympus SP800-UZ.
- I try to take good photos, but I'm more of an enthusiast than a professional.
- I wore short shorts for the first time in 2010
- I wore a dress for the first time in 2010
- I now own too many dresses.
- I became addicted to eBay. Getting that Visa Debit card was a bad idea.
- I discovered the wonder that is Coldplay.
- I saw Ben Folds live in May 2011. He is AMAZING.
- I put dye in my hair for the first time.
- I changed my room for the first time in 12 years.
- I watched my younger sisters graduate primary school and high-school last year. I was very proud.
All in all, I believe I've changed a lot in two years. And it's been for the better.